Data Donation for the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- NWO VIDI (2018) “valid measures derived from incidental data”.
- PDI-SSH (2020) Digital Data Donation Infrastructure (in collaboration with University of Amsterdam and other partners).
- PORT: open source software for local processing of donated data (in collaboration with Eyra.co).
- Funding from other sources, including UU Focus Area Applied Data Science and ODISSEI.
Personalized Remote Patient Monitoring Systems (PRPM)
- EMPOWER: Designing a PRPM system for early-stage heart failure patients by monitoring blood pressure, heart rate, and body weight.
- LVAD: Designing a PRPM system for advanced heart failure patients under the care of a left ventricular assistant device (LVAD).